Create Fun Ideas
A synthetic ice rink can provide family fun for hours on end. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- - Have a skating party. Invite family and friends over for some skating fun.
- - Challenge each other to games. See who can do the most tricks, or race each other around the rink.
- - Take lessons. If you're new to skating, take some lessons from a professional to improve your skills.
- - Listen to music while you skate. Skating to your favorite tunes is a great way to get in the mood for some fun.
- - Make a winter wonderland. Dress up the rink with Christmas decorations and lights for a festive atmosphere.
- - Host a movie night. Watch family
Building family memories is one of the best things about having a synthetic ice rink in your backyard.
Here are some examples of how families have enjoyed their rink:
- One family had a skating party for their daughter's birthday and invited all her friends.
- They had a blast playing games and taking turns skating around the rink.
- Another family held a holiday open house and invited all their friends and family to come skate on the synthetic ice.
- It was a great way to get everyone together and enjoy some festive winter fun.
- A family with young children use the synthetic ice rink as an opportunity to teach them how to skate.
The parents can help them learn while also spending quality time together.
If you're looking for a fun way to spend time with your family, consider building a synthetic ice rink in your backyard.
Synthetic ice is a great alternative to traditional ice skating rinks, since it can be used indoors or outdoors and doesn't require any special equipment or training.
Here are a few tips for making the most out of your synthetic ice rink:
- - Choose the right location. The best place to put your synthetic ice rink is on a level surface that gets plenty of sunlight. Make sure the area is free of obstructions, such as trees or fences, and has enough room for everyone to skate around.
- - Get the right supplies. In order to build a synthetic ice rink, you'll need to review the different assembly options that pertain to your rink layout.
What could be more fun than spending a winter day skating with family and friends on a synthetic ice rink?
It’s the perfect way to get some exercise, have some fun, and create lasting memories.
There are a variety of different types of synthetic ice rinks available, so you can find one that fits your needs.
Whether you want a small rink for your backyard or something larger that can accommodate a group, there’s sure to be a rink that’s perfect for you.
One of the best things about synthetic ice rinks is that they can be used year-round.
There's no need to spend big bucks on family vacations when you can create fun memories at home with your very own synthetic ice rink!
Whether you're a seasoned ice skater or this is your first time trying, here are some ideas to get creative with your rink and make the most of your family time.
Of course, one of the main attractions of a synthetic ice rink is being able to ice skate whenever you want to.
You can either lace up and take a spin around the rink yourself, or get family and friends together for a game of hockey or figure skating.
Be careful though – even on synthetic ice, falls can still hurt!
As you can see, synthetic ice rinks offer many different installation options and applications unlike traditional refrigerated ice.
The cost of owning and operating a synthetic ice rink is a huge savings in itself and provides unlimited ice all year long.
The Pro-Glide panel by PolyGlide Ice provides an ice-like feel and was built to endure the cold winter months and hot summer days.
Please take a minute and scan through our website to see all of the different rink package options thta are now available to anyone who loves the idea of skating in their own home environment.